Get to know me.
Here’s a little bit about who I am and what I do.
- Prefers complex problems
- Creates intentional change
- Sharp analysis is a forte
- Process improvement, integration and alignment are key
- Creates & supports structures for impact
- Always learning
- In, on and near water
- Reads voraciously (Addison, Kingsolver, Verghese, Oliver)
- Cycling, hiking, skiing rock big-time
- Enjoys great music (Hornsby, Cassidy, Browne, Cold Play, Cohen)
- Global Public Square with Fareed Zakaria
- Cares for her sweet canine, Sutton
- Volunteer: drug court educator, child welfare, Peru orphans, advocate for adoption and Great Lakes protection
See Capabilities for further details about Lisa's education and experience.
We begin with the planned outcome in mind. And, carefully consider your people, processes and culture. All actions are done with others to develop your assets. Wyatt Advisors adds expertise, capacity or both. In every case, I’m on your assignment. When necessary, I bring a colleague or a whole team of capable specialists from my professional network to support your results.