Get to know me.
Here’s a little bit about who I am and what I do.
- Prefers complex problems
- Creates intentional change
- Sharp analysis is a forte
- Writes lots (for work & play)
- Process improvement, integration and alignment are “routine”
- Creates & supports structures for impact
- Believes great execution is basic to results
- Always learning
- In, on and near water
- Reads, constantly
- Cycling, hiking, skiing rock big-time
- Finds golf a tough game
- Global Public Square with Fareed Zakaria
- Volunteer: Peru orphans, advocate for adoption and Great Lakes protection
See Credential and Capabilities at Wyatt Advisors for further details.
We begin with the planned outcome in mind. And, carefully consider your people, processes and culture. All actions are done with others to develop your assets. Wyatt Advisors adds expertise, capacity or both. In every case, I’m on your assignment. When necessary, I bring a colleague or a whole team of capable specialists from my professional network to support your results.