Lisa Wyatt Knowlton, Ed.D. is a trusted advisor to organizations across sectors and disciplines because of her relentless attention to strategy, structure and culture. She is a learning leader who enables others and a capable strategist that tackles hard choices. She has served in a variety of senior management roles, including CEO twice.
Managing better, for results, is her passion. Her work history includes both private and public sectors along with international experience. Competence and compassion are hallmarks. Her credentials include:
- Doctorate, Education Leadership Specialties in management, policy & grantmaker competencies
- Master of Public Administration
- Bachelor of Arts, International Relations
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation Leadership Fellow
- Author, The Logic Model Guidebook (Sage)
Lisa is an advocate for adoption and Great Lakes protection. She is trustee of a private foundation which serves economically vulnerable women and girls.